To inform you about the hygiene and safety measures adopted and to update you about our services we have decided to create this page. For years we have been taking care of your well-being by offering you maximum relaxation. We also want to do this in the coming months. We strictly follow the indications given by national and territorial protocols and for this reason we will update the content of each section day by day. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon at the Vital Hotel Flora.
CHECK-IN & CHECK OUT
- We ask you to respect the check-out time (by 10:00) to allow us to clean and sanitize the surfaces of the rooms and suites as indicated in the protocols.
- Alcohol-based hand gel dispensers have been placed in the hotel. I’m at your disposal.
ROOMS AND SUITES
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of rooms.
- Courtesy kit with hand sanitizing gel.
- You can request not to use the cleaning and tidying rooms daily during your vacation. We will carry out the linen change as per protocol.
- The large spaces of the restaurant are regularly divided so that each guest can enjoy the dishes in total relaxation.
- It is possible to request room service (only in some types of rooms). The service is on request and for a fee.
- To allow you to spend wonderful outdoor days we can create your packed lunches. Service on request and for a fee.
- The menus can be consulted via mobile device.
WELLNESS & SPA
- It is possible to book wellness treatments and massages. The Spa price list is available in digital format.
- The Vital Spa is open every day. Access is not free. We recommend that you book your slot and entry time at the moment of booking as only a few people can access the Vital Spa at the same time. The Green Pass is required. The Turkish bath is closed.
- Guests can access outdoor swimming pool from 15th June to 15th September. They can’t access outdoor jacuzzi during the summer season.
- The paper material provided by the hotel is strictly personal.
- There is a Covid-19 reference person at the hotel. It has received a certification attesting its partecipation in the course 2020 and 2021 of the Provincial Health Services Company UOPSAL and its training in terms of prevention.
- Each guest will receive the Trentino Guest Card the territorial card. The updating of experiences and services isn’t done by the hotel.